What is the Family Support 360?
- We are a grant funded project developed to work with families who have children with developmental disabilities.
- We provide parent support, services coordination, information and assistance, and educational opportunities.
- Family Support 360 is community-based, family-directed service for children with disabilities and their families.
Who is eligible?
- Families who have a child/ren with developmental disabilities.
- Offer a Resource Center that will provide comprehensive, community-based, family directed information, support and services to children with disabilities and their families.
- Provide resources and training to assist agency providers and families to become knowledgeable and effective navigators of the children’s long-term support and familiy support systems.
What services are offered?
- Information and assistance to families
- Service coordination
- Educational opportunities based on family identified topics
- Training for provider agencies based on requests
- Informational fact sheets
Is Family Support 360 a collaboration?
We are a collaborative effort with:
- Administration on Developmental Disabilities
- Department of Health and Family Services
- Dane County Human Services
- The Exchange Center
- South Madison Health and Family Center – Harambee
- The Waisman Center